Adaptive Robot Grippers
Expand your research opportunities with a flexible, rugged and reliable robot hand designed for industrial applications.
Focus on your research and let Adaptive Robot Grippers do their grasping.
The Adaptive Gripper Solution
- The Adaptive Robot Grippers adapt automatically to grasp anything using simple high-level open and close commands.
- The electric grippers provide feedback on grasp state to be used as a trigger in the robot programming.
- The gripping modes as well as the control on speed, force and finger position expand your robot's manipulation capabilities.
- Our grippers are also used in industrial settings where they must NOT fail. You benefit from the same reliability.
- We configure your Adaptive Robot Gripper to your robot for a quick integration: comes with the specified mechanical mount, connector(s) and communication protocol.
- Using the provided list of possible commands, you code your software to control the gripper. For a given object, you will specify the grasping type, the closing speed and force.
Both Adaptive Robot Grippers are also compatible with ROS.