2-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper - 200
Flexible and fully programmable, this electric gripper has been designed for handling various parts to reduce changeover costs. Its high grip force, rugged design and sealed casing make it appropriate for any industrial environment.
Main Gripper Features
- A 200 mm programmable stroke
- Parallel, encompassing and internal grips
- High grip force
- Sealed casing
- Grip detection
- Real-time finger position feedback
- Control of finger speed and force
- Compatible with all major robot manufacturers.
- Communicate with robot controller over: Ethernet/IP, TCP/IP, DeviceNet, CANopen, EtherCAT, Modbus RTU.