2-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper - 85
Compact and flexible this 85 mm of stroke 2-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper has been designed to give industrial automation the flexibility needed to automate processes including a high-mix of parts. Fully programmable, this robotic gripper can handle a wide variety of parts through three distinct gripping modes: parallel grip, encompassing grip and inside pick.
Main Gripper Features
- High payload to weight ratio.
- Long stroke with compact form factor.
3 Gripping Modes
- Inside grip
Precise Control Interface
- Full control on fingers' position, speed and force.
- Grip detection.
- Compatible with all major robot manufacturers.
- Communicate with robot controller over: Ethernet/IP, TCP/IP, DeviceNet, CANopen, EtherCAT, Modbus RTU.
Related Blog Articles
- How Fingers on the 2-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper Work
- How to Control the 2-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper
- Create Fast Cycle Times with the Adaptive Robot Gripper
- Use Feedback from the 2-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper
- How to Verify Gripper Contact
- Analysing the Real Costs of Grippers