We are currently seeking to fill a full-time, permanent (remote possible) Web Developer position within our organization.
Take part in the continuous improvement of the Robotiq tools and in the growth of the business through the development of new platforms and the optimization of existing web applications and sites.
- Evaluate the needs with the marketing team, identify the required specifications, and program new modules for websites.
- Diagnose web problems and provide recommendations in regards to their resolution.
- Help in integrating the various web platforms and ensure their proper running.
- Ensure the knowledge and diagnostics transfer by documenting code and procedures.
- Act as a contact person for relevant projects and developments.
- Work with different departments to ensure the proper update of the company's web applications and sites.
- All other related duties.
In short, it’s a nice playground for a person who likes to create, solve problems and own all his/her projects!
- Proficiency with the Ruby on Rails framework and the GraphQL language for the API;
- Good knowledge of the Git release management software;
- Ability to operate in an environment such as Ember.js/Fastboot;
- Interest in new languages and tools;
- Good understanding of written English;
- Autonomous, entrepreneur, detail-oriented;
- Experience with Docker is an asset;
- Proficiency with HubSpot’s HubL is an asset;
WHY JOIN US?
For the team, of course! ...but also for the factors below:
- Great compensation package;
- Antipolicy for time management;
- Support for personal development;
- Corporate philosophy based on teamwork and openness;
- Management approach focused on empowering and sharing;
- Onsite gym with towels and commodities in the cloakroom;
- Corporate events and other makeshift, casual events;
- Brand new, well-illuminated offices;
- REAL good coffee, sparkling and/or lemon water, fresh fruit;