Robotiq sells globally through a network of channel partners. We are currently looking to add to the team a seasoned VP of Channel Sales as a key leader contributing to the next phase of rapid growth. It is not mandatory to live near the head office located in Quebec, Canada (remotely works environnement and regulary basis travels).
The VP of Channel Sales will join a sales team currently consisting of a field team (Sales Managers led by Territory Managers) as well as a sales support team formed by Internals Sales Specialists, training specialists, operations, partner's recruitment and order management.
The VP Channel Sales leads the overall sales strategy and team execution in order to exceed sales targets.
- Build, coach and lead a global team of sales, including the Territory Managers under his responsibility;
- Ensure the achievement of revenue and profitability goals set by the organization by developing profitable sales strategies, targeting new opportunities, and optimizing existing channels and territories;
- Define and implement a channel strategy aligned with both the company’s vision and global sales strategy;
- Identify, develop and manage productive business relationships with key partners;
- Ensure the creation of a commercial ecosystem, and the complete integration of various partner networks by working with the product owners, the marketing team, the support personnel, the trainers, the inside sales representatives, finance, production and any other relevant team;
- Contribute to the upholding of the organization’s reputation and the level of satisfaction expected from partners from around the world;
- Evaluate, establish and implement the analysis criteria, the conditions, and the acquisition and activation processes for new partners;
- Work closely with upper management personnel, take part in contract negotiations, project launches, and strategic planning for the company’s operations;
- Be a key team player in the growth of the company as a member of the executive team.
- Five to ten years of experience in international, indirect (B2B) sales in a rapidly changing technological sector (complex sales, corporate sales, fast product innovation);
- Equivalent experience in a scale-up phase of a growing business;
- Proven experience in achieving ambitious sales goals;
- Experience in creating, developing and growing sales channels;
- Relevant experience in creating operational infrastructure for sales departments;
- Strong coaching skills;
- Strong sales analytics and forecasting skills;
- Strong aptitude with computers and communication tools (CRM, Google suite, etc.);
- Knowledge of the cobotic, robotic or industrial automation industries is an asset but not mandatory;
- Available to travel.
- Leadership and coaching;
- Ability to operate in a rapid growth, fast-paced environment, without negatively affecting judgment;
- Strong analytical insight;
- Driven by challenge;
- Ability to build trusting relationships and to maintain excellent communication with the executive team and his globally distributed team.