3-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper
Designed for applications dealing with a wide variety of parts, the 3-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper represents a solution to improve process flexibility and consistency. This robotic hand gives “hand-like” capabilities to robot arms in advanced robotic applications and industrial automation such as robotic welding, machine loading/unloading, bin picking and research.
- Handles a wide variety of part geometries and sizes.
Precise Control Interface
- Straightforward control over fingers' position, speed and force.
Rugged and Reliable
- Designed for industrial environments.
- Compatible with all major robot manufacturers.
- Communicate with robot controller over: Ethernet/IP, TCP/IP, DeviceNet, CANopen, EtherCAT, Modbus RTU.