Meet the Palletizing
Three easy steps for all ISO-certified pallet sizes.
Adapts easily to your production schedule—so no need to stop your production line for hours.
Earn an ROI faster. How? Optimized, synchronized motion control of the cobot and seventh axis create an unparalleled cycle times.
With total compatibility between elements, you get a small footprint that fits existing floorplans.
No external PC required.
Because safety is a paramount, we’ve built an environment for safe integration and we support third-party safeguard devices.
Set up your application in
three easy steps
Automatically generate and optimize all trajectories and robot movements, using only the info below:
#1. Box dimensions, weight and orientation
Handle payload up to 16 kg.
#2 Pallet dimensions
Select your pallet depth and width. Our solution can handle all the ISO standards.
#3. Pallet configuration
Create your pallet layout to automatically generate optimized trajectories.
Does it fit in your factory?
Tell us about your process
Evaluate product fit with our online configurator.
Enter basic info about your process to find out if it’s compatible.
We’ll also provide key indicators for your process!
Proof of concept
If needed, we’ll test the critical elements of your solution to make sure it works before you commit to a purchase.
Note: Fees may apply.
What’s in the box?
- Robot base
- Fully integrated vertical 7th axis
- AirPick, bracket, and suction cups
- Status lights, pallet and box sensors
- Cable management system
- Material Handling Copilot (application software)
Where to start your project
- We’ll team up with your local certified Robotiq partner to design the complete application with our products.
- You’ll order the whole solution through your local partner.
- They’ll support you in performing the installation and training your staff so you can get your cobot running.
- If you need more help, our technical support team stands behind all products and partners, with a 99% customer satisfaction rate.
- You’ll have full access to our users community and eLearning resources to build your team’s expertise.